Monday, September 24, 2012

Apple Picking Rescheduled!

Dear Families,
We were able to reschedule our apple picking field trip.  We will be going apple picking Wed. Oct. 3rd.  I will be sending home a new permission form with a new date as soon as the office has it ready.  Please indicate on the new permission form whether you are able to attend.  I will not assume that if you marked on the Sept. 21st permission form that you were attending that you can on Oct. 3rd.  I will also be sending out another Transportation form.  Since it is a different date, I need the form completed again.  There will be an additional section on the Transportation form at the bottom for PM students to complete about whether your child will need bus transportation in the morning.
 
I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and the additional paper work.  I was very disappointed we did not go last Friday, but I am excited that we were able to reschedule. 
Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment